Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's a Long Way to Tipperary.

Well, as I couldn't think of anything to write, I just went for a wee to see if I got any inspiration. But sadly, no luck. I just don't think our bathroom is a particularly inspiring kind of place.

So. I did realise that I may be a little too into this whole blogging thing, because the other day I caught myself thinking about things I could write about. Listening out for interesting phrases/looking out for sometehing unsual, funny or strange to write about... etc. It makes me feel like a little bit of a loser. It's like when they do those facebook things... 'you know you spend too long on facebook when da da da'

Anyway. I am very very tired now. I've had 4 hours of sleep, my back is still hurting (damn those kids) and I am on my way to two lectures I don't want to go to. Grrr. Still. Oh happy day and all that.

Tootles.

No comments: