Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bob-oh

I got the coolest random present from my mum yesterday. It's a wibbly stick man with a big round smiley head and tufty red heair that sticks on my desk with a sucker. I can flick him and push him all over the place and then because he has a spring in him, he always bounces back! The name on the box was 'Bop-oh' but I prefer 'Bob-oh'!

Here's a picture, and he always smiles even when I flick him. So I don't feel bad for hitting him because it's what he's for. And he always bounces right back! So much fun!
Mine is green though, and has punk hair!

So there you go. Bob-oh! I love my mum!

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Hello Bob-oh! He's very cool! I'm writing a comment on this blog as I haven't thought through enough about your other blog! Bob-oh's a cool name! I'll stop rambling now as am very tired after an evening of crying my eyes out at notebook and other things lol! Love you! Nic xxx