Wednesday, February 14, 2007

127th Post. What a milestone!

Well I don't really have much to say today, but since my last post I have been reassured by a fair number of people that my blog is read, so I feel that I must continue to post to satisfy the mass of followers this blog has created. Or something to that effect of arrogance!

I am in one of the Elvet computer rooms typing this and I am very happy because they have Spanish spellcheckers on them which is very nice because I've just checked my essay and now I can hand it in. Two days in advance! Woo go me!

Speaking of two days... or three... time certainly is passing by quickly this week! Not long until the hair comes off! I have been trying to get together a total of the money raised and I THINK it's somewhere in the region of £1,400!!!!!!! How amazing is that! People are just so generous and I can't believe how much this has caught on. People tell me that I'm so brave and that I'm doing something great for other people and maybe that's true but in many ways I hadn't thought of it like that. When my dad got £1000 for shaving his hair off, I remember then thinking that I should be able to raise loads more than that because my hair is so much nicer than his! I guess that although I love my hair, I know it's pretty, I'm not worried or concerned about not having it. In fact I'm quite excited about seeing what I look like bald! Who knows maybe I'll stay that way forever?! *

I have a meeting soon for my year abroard so I guess I'm just time-wasting now. I suppose I could go do some research on the internet or something but really, that seems like far too much effort right now! I do hope that I end up somewhere hot next year. I'm just randomly shooting out thoughts now. Oooh, I got called a 'brownie whore' the other day (thanks Trickey love you too!) and I was just wondering if anyone could offer me some enlightenment into the meaning of said insult? Which, I'm assuming is an insult, actually I have no idea what she was on about!!!

Anyways, think I'm waffling now. Must go. Tootles.

*And don't worry Tim, I won't stay bald forever!!!!

No comments: