Monday, December 18, 2006

Bring on the Lemsip...

Grrrrrr to my body. That's all I have to say today. Why did it have to give up on me now. Seriously, what is it's problem?! Two days more. That's all I needed. Just TWO DAYS TO FINISH MY ESSAYS. I mean come on! It's not hard! I'm not even saying I can't get ill, JUST NOT YET.

RRRAAAAGGGGHHHH.

I dragged my aching, shivering self down to the library to work this morning, managed to stay there for two whole hours which is pretty impressive. And then by the time I got back I felt horrendous. Had a bath, which by the way is the most annoying bath in the entire galaxy because you have to put the hot tap at EXACTLY the right position in order to actually get hot water out. Stupid thing. I boiled a few kettles to help it along.

So the bath was wonderful in the end, felt amazing. All the achiness just vanishes completely. Until you get out... and then BOOM it all comes back again. So now I've had a Lemsip, which hasn't helped at all and I'm about to start writing a 2000 word essay that counts for 50% of my module, which is 3% of this year, which is 0.9% of my entire degree. At least I think it is. And actually, if it's wrong PLEASE PLEASE don't tell me, I get so embarrassed when I do maths wrong.

I want to go to bed. But then I don't because I couldn't sleep last night anyway.
Grrr.
And this is my 100th post too, shouldn't have written something nice..... Oooh, I said Happy Christmasa to the fairies in the tree outside Mary's and they were happy to see me, so that's nice. They haven't gone underground yet which I'm quite surprised about because it's suddenly got very very cold.
Anyway. Happy thoughts.

1 comment:

Katita said...

Oh dear. Tim has just informed me that my sums are indeed wrong and each essay is worth 3% of my degree.
Oh I am going to fail.