Friday, July 07, 2006

the sky is blue

...well it is. and plus my dad told me to write that. and then called me a 'daft head' for writing it. i don't know, parents!

anyways, went out for a lovely meal with my brothers today. mum treated us all to a nice lunch together and said we could go anywhere we wanted. so off we went into town to find something nice. trouble was we had three very different ideas of 'nice'. i wanted a nice posh sandwich deli france style, whereas richard was after an all you can eat chinese. problem.

anyways after much deliberation and near arguments we settled on a bakery, bought a load of nice stuff and some sticky buns and went and sat on the grass. whatever else harrogate may be it is nice for just 'sitting' in! and we had a lovely time, finishing up with a cup of tea for edd, a muffin for rich and a frappuccino for me! yay for brothers!

chao x x x

No comments: