Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's Tuesday.

Hey everyone. Or anyone. Or no-one. Whatever!
I've been pretty busy lately, worked a full on 9 hour shift today. Woohoo go me. I have such a love-hate relationship with my job. I love the kids at the same time as hating them, well what I mean is I hate their situations in life. It's so so so unfair that some children in this world are not loved as much as other children. It breaks my heart and in a really unethical-1984-Big Brother-type-way I kind of wish people had to go through a screening process before they could have kids. If people aren't going to be good parents then they shouldn't be allowed to even have kids to begin with.
Obviously I know that you could never do that to people, but just sometimes, when I'm looking at the faces of such beautiful children in the knowledge that their parents don't deserve tham I wish with all my heart I could do something about it.
I know that I talk about this alot, and everyone is probably sick of me waffling on, but I can't help it. I care about the kids and so I can't help talking about them alot!

Anyways, work is taking up most of my time at the moment, as Tim said we went to the beach last Sunday with all my side of the family which was fun. Freezing cold in the sea, but I still swam! Eventually! lol. I love the beach!
Well, I'm writing this in the living room and Home and Away is on now so it's ttfn!
x x x

No comments: