Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Meet Tony...

Tony Forest*. One of the strangest kids in the world. On the surfae he's an adorable looking 5 year old with loads of energy and character. But underneath that sweet little face is a monster! He can be so ferocious and has absolutely no concept of gentleness. Swinging off my arms and leaping on my legs, I've almost lost a limb or two to his exuberence. He has the most selective of hearing, often causing me to kneel down and practically yell in his ear before he hears what I'm asking him!

I don't know if he has any siblings but I reckon he must be an only child because he is useless at sharing and doesn't understand how to play fairly. For example, playing table football, whenever he scores a goal that's fine, every time I score one it doesn't count. He's allowed to push the ball with his hand, but I'm not. Playing pop-up pirates, he's allowed to have twice as many pieces as me and that's fair, but when I reverse it, it's not fair! Sometimes it is fun to tease him! Hee hee.

He really does live in his own little world, last week after Sports Day he left his school uniform at school and when his mother questioned what he was going to wear the next day he answered cheerfully, pulling a spare pair of pants from his back "well at least I've still got my pants!"

Little darling.

Oh and as requested, here's a picture...





*name changed.

3 comments:

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

I know what his name is, la la la la la. Hmmm the temptation to spill the beans...

Ffi said...

I see what you mean...that Toni Forest is one strange kid...he reminds me of a monkey!hehe! :)
xxx

Helen said...

haa haa!! sounds hilarious! well if he needs sortingout ill come down and give him one for you! hat last paragraph made me laugh so much!