Tuesday, July 04, 2006

day all ruined.

This post is a lament to my destroyed day, due to the unavoidable act of my brother eating the last bowl of my favourite cereal. I am not over-exaggerateing, I feel forlorn and miserable, because as I was waking up I could think of nothing else but a lovely bowl of the Crunchy Bran that I knew was waiting for me downstairs. But alas, it was not to be.

I arrived downstairs, greeted both my mother and my brother and I opened the cupboard to extract the box of Crunchy Bran. On seeing that it was not there, I quickly looked up, it must already be out on the counter. But no. On the table. Again no. With a wimper I exclain, "where are the Crunchy Bran...?" My brother emits a guilty sigh. I knew it. He'd eaten the lot and I'd only had one bowl.

So now my breakfast and my day are ruined. I don't want any of the other cereals, they are all sawdust in comparison with the delights of Crunchy Bran. And so I will be hungry all day because I can't cope without breakfast. Call me petty, immature, a drama queen, what you will, today I do not care. I am cross.

4 comments:

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

oh dear oh dear. I could pick some up for you on my way round if you like? Not that you will read this before i see you!

Helen said...

petty, immature, a drama queen...no only kidding im sorry kat...maybe have some toast instead?? Im full of many a useless suggestion!! XX

Emmie-lou said...

I don't like cereal...

Helen said...

emielou everyone likes cereal!! I love cereal! cereal rocks!!