Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Me again.

I've been blogging quite alot recently, and unfortunately it's not becuase I have lots to say to the world! On the contrary I'm just bored or avoiding work and this is always a good place to waffle for a while! I handed my theology essay in today *wooo wooo yeah!* but the thing is that I really need to make a start on my English because I need the library and I'm working most of Easter so I won't get much chance to do work as the delightful little children that I work with tire me out because they're such pains. I mean so lovely. lol

We're going to Newcastle tonight to see Corinne Bailey Rae which I'm very excited about, Ffion's been decided what she's going to wear aaaaallll afternoon lol, though I have no idea what I'm going to wear. I'm bored of all my clothes. Though ooh ooh exciting, I got a new top and jumper from a charity shop today which is exciting, though they smell of charity shops so I need to wash them before I wear them! lol. And that my friends is actually about it from me. I lead such an exciting life. Dripping with sarcasm.

I am very happy that it's been sunnier recently. I always think I like winter, which is true, I do like winter. For about the first two weeks. By the time we get to February and it's still bloody freezing I've had enough. But the daffodils are out and it's been sunnier and warmer recently. Yay! I can start wearing my flipflips and cut off jeans again! I live in them all summer. Yes I am boring, and yes I don't have many clothes. What are you going to do? Even if I had tons of clothes I'd wear the same ones all the time anyways. I'm a girl of favourites.

Right I think this blog is full of rubbish that no-one's interested in. And if you are interested, well you shouldn't be because my life is dull and predictable!

Bye.

No comments: