Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My To Do List

Ok, so following on from Helen's blog about things to do before leaving Durham I thought I'd revive my 'things to do before I'm 30' list. I was thinking about all the things on the way home today and decided to write them down before I forget them. Feel free to reply with your own thoughts/additions/lists...

1. steal a Bishop's hat and stand behind him making it talk like a duck.
2. go skinny dipping (again but this time in a river/lake).
3. go to a proper fancy masquerade ball.
4. stay in bed aaaaaall day with my 'husband' (ahem ahem).
5. learn how to use chopsticks properly (i swear my fingers are all in the wrong places).
6. do a sky-dive.
7. acquire more piercings and tattoos.
8. learn how to cook like a gourmet chef.
9. go to a proper 'old school' rock concert.
10. ride a motorbike across the desert.

Ta da!
I'm sure I could think of more things that I want to do but that's it for now!
love to the masses.
x x x

2 comments:

Ffi said...

In true Lara Croft style riding a motorbike across a desert was on my list of things to do in life! how strange! but it would be soooo cool! we should do it together kitty!! :) xxxx

Anonymous said...

More piercings and tattoos? Where on your body?