Sunday, May 13, 2007

blurgh blurgh blurgh.

So. I am really pleased with myself right now. I'm half dead from lack of sleep because I cough solidly for two hours before I can get to sleep at night, and I'm half starved after having eaten only soup for 5 days. But inspite of that, I have managed to get 4 hours of good revision done this afternoon. I concentrated for the whole time too! And now I'm rewarding myself for all my good work by binging on Scrubs. Yay! I get series 5 soon too, and when I do I'm locking myself in my room until it's all watched! Hee hee.

Other than revision not alot has happening this week. I got my tongue pierced! That was exciting, and it will be exciting once the pain has gone, and I can talk and eat properly! .... I'm trying really really hard to think of something else that has happened and I really really can't. That's how boring my life is at the moment. Maybe I should go back to living in a dream world, it's more fun there. Did anyone else ever read the Faraway Tree Stories? I loved them. I wanted so so much to live in their little cottage on the edge of the Enchanted Forest. And I would go up the tree every day to visit Moonface, go down the slippery slip, dodge out of the way of Dame Wash-a-Lot's dirty water, and poke my head through the hole in the cloud at the top of the tree to see what land was there. If it was a good one, like the ones where you could get anything you wanted, or the one with the wizards, the little floating island where the Saucepan Man lives... um, as you can tell, I loved those books.

Ahem. So. Errr... back to reality. My first exam isn't until Saturday which is good because I get more time to revise, but also more time to stress. Yeah, so I've been pretty worried about exams so far. In my head I know that I will be fine, I have done enough work... but at the same time I'm scared. Don't know why. But right now I'm ok because I'm watching Scrubs. I hadn't watched a single episode all term, which I was really proud of because I think I got a little over-addicted at Easter. I don't know, watching 3 or 4 hours solidly ever day? Hhhmm yeah I think so. So now I have to be really careful now!

Right. Well, this blog is a load of rubbish, that doesn't actually say anything sensible. I hope everyone else is happy. Bye bye!


Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.
She took the midnight train going anywhere.
Just a city boy, born and raised in Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere.

Journey, Small Town Girl. (it was just on Scrubs!)

1 comment:

vix said...

You can never be 'over-addicted to Scrubs'!!! J.D. is just too great! As is the Faraway Tree! Loved it as a child, and still do now!!! I always wanted to live there too! And I am sure your exams will go swimmingly! x