Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sveden!

Tim and I just got back from our cheap little mini-cruise to Sweden. It was certainly random, but I had a lovely time. We didn't really do much! lol but I had a really great time. Lounging around on the deck of a ship with just the ocean and the sun... I loved it. It was quite an amusing paradox of the beautiful scene I just described... paralled with the hilariousness of our cabin. 'Cabin' being the operative word here. About 3foot square, below the car deack... and the sea level, gaps above and below the walls to circulate the air, noisy Japanese tourists next door... priceless!! Actually no, not priceless, but very cheap!

Still, lovely times, I love the sea. It's hypnotic for me, in any form. Day or night. I could just stare at the sea for endless hours. It is yet another reminder to me of how amazing my God is for creating it all.

No comments: