Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Bifday to Me!

Just had to say, thank you to everyone wishing me a happy birthday... meant to much to have so many texts and Facebook comments. Thank you! I had a lovely day and am beginning to come to terms with the oldness of 21!

I'll udate again soon with something more interesing, but right now I have to go and pack up my entire room of stuff into one suitcase. (Is it just me or does that sounds totally, logically and physically impossible?!?!?!)

Love to you all. xxx

3 comments:

Emmie-lou said...

When are you back in Durham??!! Hope you had a good Birthday

Katita said...

Back in Durham on Monday but taking stuff up on Sat. And thank you I did have a really nice day, am beginning to come to terms with being 21!

Amie said...

Did you wear your fave underwear!! Happy Birthday, we'll celebrate soon