Monday, December 12, 2005

Almost done...!!!

hello all, i am just about to go and print off my last essay to take in this afternoon.... yay!!! then, after my grammar class i have nothing left until after christmas! yippeeeee...!!! though im starting to think i wont know what to do without lots of work to keep me busy, im really not very good and doing nothing much! i guess i'll just have to go out for lots of coffee and fun things like that.. and of course i cant wait to watch all my disney films again! hee hee

this term has been so crazy and has gone to quickly i cant believe it! i feel like so much has happened in such a short space of time. in many ways (and im sure everyone would say this) i feel like i've been here for years and at the same time i feel like i've only been here a few days. i am so happy here though, everything about uni and durham life is just brilliant. it was definately the best decision i made, or God made whichever way you want to look at it, and im so glad that i'm here!

yay happiness all round!
oooh and i had my first mince pie for two whole years yesterday, that was a momentous day for me and i promised myself i would never take mince pies for granted ever again.

No comments: