Sunday, April 22, 2007

More boringness.

I should be getting to sleep now, I'm still tired from Friday night when I only got about 4 hours of sleep. (Bloody wine). But yeah, I don't want to sleep, so I'm playing on the internet. You know the usual, myspace, facebook, email, youtube, ebay, random google searches... I have a fun life.

Back in Durham now though. I have to say I'm not massively excited about this term, but them who is? We have exams and I don't understand most of my course. Woo yeah revision is going to be a barrel of laughs. But then we get time after exams to chill out and I can't complain, this is why I came to university! And it really is good to be back again in that I was getting fed up at home and work was getting tedious. Though I had fun on Friday singing Disney songs and getting the kids to guess which film it was from. They were surprised I knew as many as I did. Hee hee.

It's also nice to be back in Greencroft again. Fun and games already... we have no food. And when I say no food I mean no food. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Last night we had sausage sandwiches for tea, I had a piece of toast for breakfast and Ffion managed to concoct something with mince, baked beans and red wine for lunch. Tea was ryvita and philadelphia and now if you open the fridge this is all you will see: margarine, fresh coffee, a little bit of milk and philadelphia. Welcome to the life of a student. At home our fridge is always so full stuff drops out when you open it! But tis ok, tomorrow we have the lovely tesco man coming with lots of yummy food so it will all be fine! I'm just hoping there's not going to be any delays! I might have breakfast at Tim's tomorrow!

There's lots to look forward to this week. Studio on Tuesday. Yeah for the cheese and the drunken students. Hhhmm. But then cocktail party for Nicola and Ffi on Wednesday which will be amazing, and I get to wear my lovely cocktail dress again. Yay. A meal for Ffi on Thursday and Tim and I are going to see some people from church on Friday. Forget exams, this is what life's all about. Yeah right!

Aaaannnnyyyyyway. This really is boring. I am aware of the fact that I have nothing to write about, but it's kids of theraputic for me! I hope anyone/everyone is ok.Smile.

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and...you get to see the Phantom (and me) in 11 days!! ;D, soz im jus so excitied! x Rach x