Thursday, November 23, 2006

Flustered.

Well, seems that some of you found out some things about me from my last post that you didn't know before! But anyways, I'm sure there'll always be things that not everyone knows, it's better that way.

So. I don't have very much exciting news today. I am going to Center Parcs tomorrow, something that I just cannot convey the excitement for. I can hardly contain myself I am so excited. I keep squealing and jumping up and down. This is my favourite weekend of the entire year... and this year Tim is coming too. I can't think of anything better.

But that wasn't what I wanted to say really. I wanted to comment on something of my personality that I find quite rediculous and funny. I guess that to begin with it's a funny thing to find yourself funny but never mind, we shan't dwell on that. The thing is that I sometimes get very flustered and everything seems wrong or 'vexing'. Twice in the past few days I've suddenly gotten myself all flustered and worked up. Today I got back from my lectures having been out all day and I was windswept and cold, ad my hair was a mess and my trousers were wet and muddy round the bottom and I was cross because I don't ever like those trousers and now I know why. And then I couldn't get my jumper off because it was too tight and I was too hot and in the end I just crumpled on the floor on the landing and declared I was staying there all evening. Which I would have done but Heather stood on me!!! :(

The reason I'm saying this is purely because I think it's funny. I get all worked up and then nothing is right and I can't make it right and I get cross and then I stamp my feet and I moan and complain... and none of it is real I think it's just my way of, well I don't know what of really! It's just an oddity of me!

I'll let you all know how my weekend goes! Be safe, be happy and don't get flustered!

1 comment:

Ffi said...

As you have often witnessed I have a tendancy to do the same thing! :D
xxx