Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Before I'm 30...

I'm going to write my list of the things I want to be before I'm 30 just to lighten the mood, I feel things have got too serious for me. It frightens me!
Oh and btw I realised that 'before I'm 30' equals only 9 years!!!

I want to...
- make a Bishop's hat talk, it looks like a beak!
- shave all my hair off, to raise money for charity
- squish a banana on my glasses
- do a parachute jump
- break a bone in my body (other than my toe which doesn't count!)
- get more qualified than Tim! (which basically means I'll have to do a PhD!)
- go to Alaska

I think that's pretty much it for now. It's not massively exciting, just some things I want to do! Swimming with dolphins would be on but I've done that, as with getting a tattoo, did that too!!! (for a picture, go to www.myspace.com/steelpaintbrush and go to the pics section, mine's the word 'joy' on the sole of my foot) Oh and skinny dipping was on it, but I did that in Peru!

So I'll keep you posted as to whether I do them!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Hey Kat! Do you know, I have never really thought about the things I want to do before I'm 30, if I don't have a list I will never think, oh no i didn't do everything on it! I must say, I've never had the desire to squish a banana onto anything let alone a pair of glasses! I can see the appeal of squishing things though! lol. Tell a lie, there is one thing I can think of which I would like to have done by 30, got married, umm that looks likely, need a man first... lol See you later!! Nic xxx

Helen said...

trust me, You don't want to berak a bone in your body. I ALWAYS wanted to break my arms or my leg and then i did and it hurt like hell. I regretted that wish.