Saturday, April 01, 2006

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

... i'm just listening to this on the elton john album, and i was thinking how weird (did i spell that right tim?!) it would be if the sun never did go down. do you think we'd all just feel like we had to stay awake all the time, i'm not very good at sleeping when it's light outside, maybe we'd all just get tireder and tireder until we couldn't survive any more, and then it would have been vrey bad for the sun not to have gone down. i dont think mr elton john should sing songs like that when the consequences would be so disasterous for mankind.

but then i suppose he also sings one called crocodile rock and it wouldn't be very good if a rock was made out of crocodiles either, you'd sit down for your picnic and get gobbled up instead! yeah anyways, don't know what's up with me today, i'm actually very cold right now, my fingers are freezing, it always happens to me when i'm at the computer, does anyone else get that?

anywho, i'm going to tootle off now, as you may have guessed not much interesting is going on here at the moment! love you all x x x

6 comments:

Emmie-lou said...

Hmmmmmmmmm...technically the sun doesn't go down anyway...the Earth just moves...Wierd!

Katita said...

don't burst my bubble im not a scientist! lol

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

firstly...up and down are both relative, so to an observer the sun does go down...sorry emma.

Secondly it would be bad if the sun came down on me-i've heard its pretty hot!

Or to be more nasty, if the sun went down on me..well that would be hot!

Emmie-lou said...

Tim...were you being disgusting! And...I didnt say the sun doens't look like its going donw...but technically it doesn't move!

Katita said...

TIM!

Nicola said...

The sun is a mass of incandescent gas
A giant nuclear furnace
Where hydrogen is made into helium
At temperatures of millions of degrees!

Read this whilst imagining me dancing around singing in a jolly voice! LOL! I'm sorry for not reading your blog in ages! I'm not a faithful reader I should be flogged! lol. Lots of love Nic xxx