Thursday, March 09, 2006

*growl*

that's what one of my lecturers says when the projector stops working and it makes me chuckle.
so. i have been very rubbish at keeping this blog recently, my hat comes off to amie who's blog always is so interesting and looks so professional, but i am going to be living with her next term so maybe it'll rub off....
so much stuff is going on here and i don't really want to write it all down anyways so i thought i'd write something totally different and random.

once apon time there were three little rabbits. their names were flopsy, mopsy and cotton tail and they liked to run around the grass, making conversation when the mood arose and playing with the flowers and the little birds that lived nearby. there was also a rabbit who lived near then who had come from a far away land as he was jet black all over. his name was sebastian and he seemed a nice enough rabbit though he did like to chase flopsy, mopsy and cotton tail all over the grass. but he was a handsom rabbit so they didn't usually mind.
and they all lived happily together. aw.

x x x

2 comments:

Amie said...

When I was younger (8 I think) I entered a competition to write a new 'Beatrix Potter" type story and i won it and I won a china figurine of Peter Rabbit...that's a little known fact about me! Maybe next termwe can tell bed time stories.

Katita said...

ooh yay i have the enchanted wood and faraway tree stories... my alltime favourite bedtime stories!