Thursday, January 05, 2006

Pigeons

i went to see the film 'The Producers' yesterday with tim. after a slightly odd first 20 minutes (during which a couple walked out!!! what's that about?! if you've paid then no matter how aweful it is you should stay and get you're money's worth!!!) the film turned out to be really very funny. it was just mine and tim's humour and we were killing ourselves laughing at it! and tim liked it especially because there were some pigeons, (his favourite animal, his blog: pigeonboy.blogspot.com!) there was even one that saluted the hail hitler!! (the film involves a play called springtime for hitler written by a crazy ex nazi guy wearing a tin helmet who lives on the roof of a building with pigeons in cages)

anyways the point i was coming to was vaguely related to pigeons (in my head), it actually isn't at all!!!). i was thinking the other day about how easy it is to dislike something just because someone else likes it. i know that sounds strange but i know it happens alot between siblings: your brother says he likes something and you immediately say you hate it just to annoy him. well, i do that, i bet there are other people who do too. it's kind of an odd thing to do though because if you like someone it's actually really mean to do things that irritate them, so why is there a certain level of satisfaction in knowing that you've annoyed someone? it could just be me here but i dont think so. i also think that i should try alot harder not to annoy the people i like!!!

i wonder if anyone else ever gets so annoyed with themselves they would like to run from themselves. shame it's not possible!
so anyways, just random thoughts in my head, i think i've pretty much assertained that no-one reads my blog much so i've decided just to let the 'creative juices' flow and write whatever is in my mind at the time i'm sitting typing.
good luck!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Hey kat, my sister loves to tell me she hates what I'm wearing the minute I come downstairs and she can tell I think I look nice and generally like the clothes I'm wearing, it is definately a sibling thing. Or sometimes I'll ask my sister's opinion on what I'm wearing and she'll deliberately say that she doesn't like it because she hates it when I ask her opinion!I would like to tell you I have never done it ever! but I probably have and just can't remember!

Anonymous said...

I love you