Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just a Quick One

Hello all. Or whoever.
Just thought I'd take a break from my French translation to say blblblb. (I really have no idea how else to write that, you know the annoying noise I always make!)
I've just realised I'm using capital letters properly unlike my usual laziness, my Daddy will be proud of him. It is terrible how people corrupt the beautifulness that is the English language! hee hee.

Anyway life is fun isn't it. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not but I reckon there's always something to make you giggle, so that makes it fun. Like a roller coaster. I wish I would think of an original simile for life, I'm sure a box of chocolates has been done before...
Well, tootlepip, it's Burn's Night so enjoy your haggis everyone, I certainly will!

No comments: