Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Am I Mad?

there are some people, (who shall remain nameless) who believe that i am mad. i commented that i always have a song in my head. it's not always the same song, but there is always a song in my head, kind of like background music. sometimes even when i'm talking to people it's like i can hear music, in my head.
anyway, so i said this because i've always thought it was relatively normal, but apparantly it isn't! i wondered what was in people's head if there wasn't music, and some said thoughts, which yeah obviously i have those in my head too, but some people said 'nothing'. i don't totally understand how you could have nothing in your head but there you go, i'm mad!

so i thought i would pose the question and see how many other people have songs in their head all the time. (this is probably going to make me look stupid when no-one replies because no-one reads this blog, but i'm asking anyways)

things are ok here, i'm in the middle of essay writing now which is delightful. and it's only a week and a day until i return to durham. that's quite a scary thought! hope you're all well, (whoever 'you' are!)
x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kat!

*most amazing cousin here* :P

well... ok i do the same about the song... BUT i still think you're craazy! :D:D

em xxxxxxxx

Nicola said...

Hey kat! I have an essay to write and I haven't started! aah! I also have a song in my head the majority of the time, more irritatingly when i'm trying to drop off to sleep but i can't because there's a song going round in my head! See you next week!! lots of love Nic xxxxx