Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Mindless Necessity

Just done an exam and got another 4 to go. Wahoo!
But instead of revision I've spent a fair amount of time just faffing about, or procrastinating as seems to be our favourite word at the moment.
I was just looking on the Disney Princess website to find out which one I would be, and I was all set to fix the answers so I could come out as Pocahontas - my favourite princess, I always wanted to be her when I was a kid, and still do in fact! Anyway when the first question was about what kind of hair I have I just couldn't lie and put 'long and dark and straight' I had to put 'blonde' even though my lovely room mate said I should put 'red'. IT GOT BLEACHED IN THE SUN I DID NOT DIE MY HAIR GINGER!!!! How many times people?!

Anyways, so I came out as Belle which I am very happy about because she is my second favourite princess and I want a dress like hers. And now I am listening to Disney songs and singing and dancing along.
I would say that's what exams do to you, but I would do that anyway. So that would have been a totally pointless thing to say.
You know I was all set to write something profound about exams today but I don't really want to any more I'm in a lovely Disney world. Oooh, one of my friends made a lovely comment about me yesterday, well I don't know if he intended it to be lovely but I thought it was, he said he would love to know what the world I live in was like, because it obviously isn't the same one he lives in! It's so true!!!

Love to the masses. x xx x

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Hey Kat!
As I promised I am writing a comment on your blog! Belle is one of the best princesses to be, she's french! That's gotta count for something! lol. I think Heather would go insane if she heard ur disney cd again, I played it THAT many times last term, I can't believe howmany timesI played it and it belongs to you, sorry! I'd love to listen to it again sometime! Little town, its a quiet village, every day, like the one before. Little town, full of little people, waking up to say.... BONJOUR! Anyway...I hav been writing about other minds today, about howm you can't directly know another person's mind, or even be justiied in believing they have a mind, there just isn't an argument good enough and yet to say someone hasn't got a mind just seems completely wrong! Ian will never see into your mind mwahahaha! lol. I am imagining what it would be like to look into your mind and I think there would just be colours and pictures and rainbows and cutsie animals jumping around and flowers with disney music playing in the background! lol maybe not exacty like that! Here in lies the end of my essay of a comment!
Lots of love
Nic
xxxx

Me said...

YOU ARE FAB!!!!!!
Disney Princess fun is SO much more fun than stinky revision. I hope you're well. Keep going and look forward to the day when you have no more exams.

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

Apparently im Belle too....hmmm interesting

Emmie-lou said...

I thought Belle had brown hair?

Katita said...

Tim you're Belle too!! No way! Amie and Andy and Noami and STeve both were the same princess in their respective pairs! How odd. Maybe it means we really re meant to be together! lol

Amie said...

Off course that's what it means kat....it's so funny but so great we're all 'meant to be'!!!!!!! I wish they would devise a Disney prince test.....do you think Tim would get the Beast? I wonder if Andy would be Aladin???? I love Nicola's comment...your mind seems such a happy place, great description (however true/untrue) I have to admit I am a little jelous of you getting to be belle but I am coming to terms with my new found identity as Jasmine.....I think we should go on a shopping trip for our respective costumes.......or maybe not!!!!! Anyway, sorry about the red/blonde comment, I do love you really and think your hair is gorgeous!!!!