Monday, August 13, 2007

ZZZzzz

ZZZzzz
Hello hello hello! Long time no blog. I've been a very busy bee for the past few weeks. So much so I really can't be bothered to go back and update since my last blog. And I'm fairly sure that wouldn't be the most exciting thing for you either!

I just got back from 'dahn sahth' this afternoon. The theatre camp went really really well, full of crazy singing, games, fairies, hilarious videos, sore musscles from Go Ape, death metal dancing, sunshine and friends I haven't seen for ages. It's been amazing to get to know old friends more and make new friends and to learn more about God. It sounds silly but I always forget that God is so much bigger than I am. Whatever I think I know about the world, God knows more. That's what makes him God!

Then Tim and I met his family in Kent for his brother's wedding which was beautiful. They got married in a tiny little country church in the middle of nowhere, the scenery was gorgeous. Ellie's dress was really lovely too, she looked so fantastic, even right at the end of the night, she still looked amazing! I'll get some photos up, it was a good opportunity for me to practice my photos too! Then the reception was in a big old house, the food was great, the room was stunning and then we had a barn dance. I LOVE barn dances, Tim and I danced almost all of them. Yeah. Hard core!

Aaaaaand now back to my usual whine about work. I'm doing 8-6 every day this week. Aaarrrggghhh. It's going to destroy me! lol. But I only have this week and next week. And my wages have gone up slightly so I'm making almost minimum wage for a 22 year old. It seems really odd that the min wage of £5.25 doesn't start until 22, but there you go. It's all money either way.

I'll try and get some photos up as soon as possible, thank you to people who've commented, it does mean alot. And I promise I'll try to think of something more interesting to blog about soon. I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive! lol

Love to the masses.
xxx

3 comments:

Tim aka 'pigeon boy' said...

Tch...liar...I didn't dance a single one...I don't dance...honest!

Katita said...

Aw don't be modest, you're a very delicate dancer...

Anonymous said...

Hehe...delicate dancer??